like a "for loop" for a string

Alexnb alexnbryan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 16:12:36 EDT 2008

Uhm, "string" and "non-string" are just that, words within the string. Here
shall I dumb it down for you?

string = "yes text1 yes text2 yes text3 no text4 yes text5+more Text yes
text6  no text7 yes text8"

It doesn't matter what is in the string, I want to be able to know exactly
how many "yes"'s there are.
I also want to know what is after each, regardless of length. So, I want to
be able to get "text1", but not "text4" because it is after "no" and I want
all of "text5+more Text" because it is after "yes". It is like the yeses are
bullet points and I want all the info after them. However, all in one
string.