Python Substitute for PHP GD, Resizing an image on the client side

brahmaforces brahmaforces at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 07:05:09 EDT 2008

Hi Diez:
The file browse button will get me a filename on the client machine.
You are saying post will transfer the file itself? I am using straight
cherrypy no turbo gears etc, so ill have to do manually.

I have not been able to find the javascript on google despite a lot of
searching. Would appreciate some code since you mention you have
already done this...Thanks for your help