Psycho question

John Krukoff jkrukoff at ltgc.com
Fri Aug 8 14:36:53 EDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-08 at 12:18 -0500, David C. Ullrich wrote:
> Curiously <smug grin> g is exactly how I'd planned on doing it
> before trying anything. The one thing that puzzles me about
> all the results is why // is so much slower than / inside
> that Psyco loop.
>
> > Tim Delaney

One possibility for the performance difference, is that as I understand
it the psyco developer has moved on to working on pypy, and probably
isn't interested in keeping psyco updated and optimized for new python
syntax.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but last I heard there's no
expectation of a python 3.0 compatible version of psyco, either.

--
John Krukoff <jkrukoff at ltgc.com>
Land Title Guarantee Company