Inquisitive computing

bearophileHUGS at lycos.com bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Wed Aug 13 17:29:54 EDT 2008

David C. Ullrich:
> If you look at the end of the article you see the author
> agrees (I don't quite follow his complaint about not feeling
> at home with the interactive mode, but it's funny to read about
> how he uses Lisp but realizes he's not going to talk people
> into that...)

That well know author thinks Python is almost fit, but not quite (no
rationals, he seems to not like imports, and he wants optional types,
and native compilation performance too, etc), and I think he likes
Scheme a lot (not right CLisp). You may want to take a look at the
article to see if I am right.

Bye,
bearophile