Formatting input text file

victor.herasme at gmail.com victor.herasme at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 07:06:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

it's me again with tons of questions. I hava an input file structured
like this:

                  X               XYData-1

                1.                 3.08333
                2.                 9.05526
                3.                 3.13581

                  X               XYData-2

                1.                 4.08322
                2.                 4.02526
                3.                 3.95891

i want to format it so i only get the second column, in order to place
it in a mxn matrix. Let's say i want this:

number1   number2   number3
number4   number5   number6

i hope it is not too hard to do. Any help greatly apreciated. Thanks,

Victor