Writing to ms excel

Marin Brkic mbrkic at invalid_mail.adress
Sat Aug 30 10:41:42 EDT 2008

Hello all,

please, let me apologize in advance. English is not my first language
(not even my second one), so excuse any errors with which I'm about to
embarass myself in front of the general public. Second, I'm relatively
new to python, so sorry if this seems like a stupid question.

I'm trying to find a way to write data to excel cells (or to be more
specific to an .xls file), let's say for the sake of argument, data
readen from a file (although it will be calculated in the process).
I've been searching, but couldn't find any examples which allows that.

Do anyone knows of any ? All help is appreciated on this matter.
Tutorials? Anything ...

Best regards
Marin