Weird scope error[SOLVED?]

Rory McKinley rorymckinleylists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 03:13:40 EDT 2008

Kay Schluehr wrote:
> On 5 Apr., 23:08, Michael Torrie <torr... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  You need to either fix all these imports in these other modules (that
>> are probably in the site_packages folder), or modify the python import
>> path so that it can find ElementTree directly.
>
> I'd prefer to set an alias in the module cache:

Thank you Kay, Michael, and Gary for all suggestions and patience. I had
actually changed the import inside the module itself, but it was still
complaining. I was testing using the interactive console. This morning,
without actually touching the module file again, I fired up the console
and bingo! it works. So, it appears that the console was perhaps
"cacheing" the module - does that make sense?

Thanks

Rory