Transparent bitmap(image) in windows!

SMALLp pofuk at mzm.hr
Sat Apr 5 17:08:27 EDT 2008

Hello everyone!

First I want to apologize for asking question about wxPython on this group.

I'm doing project that uses wx.ScrolledPanel few wx.Bitmap on it. It all
looks wonderful on Ubuntu and very very bad on windows because images
aren't transparent. As a found out it is problem that windows drowns
each image in separate window (or something like that)

I'm looking for best and easiest solution for this problem. I found
something to bind PAINT event to empty function but it doesn't work
because of scrolled panel.

Please help!

Thanks!