Looking for Advanced Python Tutorials

Ravi Kotecha kotecha.ravi at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 4 08:56:58 EDT 2008

On Apr 4, 12:58 pm, cokofree... at gmail.com wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone knew of some online (free if possible)
> advanced tutorials, especially ones that provides tasks and ideas for
> small projects. The issue for myself is I want to improve my python
> programming level, and my ability to program in general, but come up
> blank thinking of a possible task or project to undertake. So with
> that in mind I thought I'd ask the community if they knew of sites or
> books to read up on and use as a starting block. Of course project
> ideas would be great as well!
>
> Thanks for any help you can provide.
>
> Coko

Project Euler is a site where you work through mathematical problems
using any programming language you like.

Once you solve a problem you can see everyone elses solutions and
Python is quite popular on that site so you'll see some very clever
uses of Python there.

I like it a lot for when I haven't got anything better to code:
http://projecteuler.net/

- Ravi