Looking for Advanced Python Tutorials

cokofreedom at gmail.com cokofreedom at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 07:58:19 EDT 2008

I was wondering if anyone knew of some online (free if possible)
advanced tutorials, especially ones that provides tasks and ideas for
small projects. The issue for myself is I want to improve my python
programming level, and my ability to program in general, but come up
blank thinking of a possible task or project to undertake. So with
that in mind I thought I'd ask the community if they knew of sites or
books to read up on and use as a starting block. Of course project
ideas would be great as well!

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Coko