py3k concerns. An example

Aaron Watters aaron.watters at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 21:31:47 EDT 2008

On Apr 27, 9:18 pm, "Martin v. Löwis" <mar... at v.loewis.de> wrote:

> An existing application of an existing dict-like
> object will continue to work just fine in Python 3,
> right?

Unless I mix my psuedodicts with standard dicts
in the same list, for example, or pass them to
functions intended to accept any dict-like object,
including the especially important case of standard
dicts.

Who knows?  Maybe I'm wrong about this being a much of
problem.  20+ years experience warns me strongly
to be very afraid, however.  It would be great if I
didn't have to think about it.

Can anyone recommend a good book on Ruby :)?
   -- Aaron Watters

===
http://www.xfeedme.com/nucular/pydistro.py/go?FREETEXT=unnecessary+breakage