Python Success stories

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Tue Apr 22 07:18:58 EDT 2008

azrael skrev:

> Please give me any arguments to cut him down about his commnets
> like :"keep programing i python. maybe, one day, you will be able to
> program in VisualBasic"

When I started writing in Python in the nineties there was a lot of
tech-media coverage of Perl. Python was always mentioned as a rival to
Perl in those articles.

These days Python is mentioned in a lot of tech-articles. Perl is never
mentioned as a rival in those articles. Other languages like Ruby are.

Ok I am Python biased, but I don't see anything happen on the Perl front
anymore. It has simply gone quiet.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/