Python Success stories

Nikita the Spider NikitaTheSpider at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 10:54:00 EDT 2008

In article
<7e595409-be62-4b8c-9819-a14cd363d751 at c65g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
 azrael <jura.grozni at gmail.com> wrote:

> Which big aplications are written in python. I see its development,
> But i can't come up with a big name. I know that there are a lot of
> companys using python, but is there anythong big written only in
> python. I want him to fuck of with his perl once and for all time

Why are either of you so emotionally attached to the tools you use?

I don't know your friend, but my guess is that he's not interested in a
logical argument, so he won't be impressed even if you claim that God
himself wrote the Universe in Python. I think he enjoys saying this
stuff simply because you react to it. It's pretty sad that he can't find
something better to do with his time.

If Python works for you and Perl for your friend, you can each keep
using the tool you prefer and be happy about it.

In the meantime you might want to look for some friends that don't find
your anger and frustration entertaining.

--
Philip
http://NikitaTheSpider.com/