Question.

AJay Grimmett kcemjz at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 00:31:23 EDT 2008

My name is Amanda. My boyfriend sent me an encrypted message by using python. I guess he thought it would be fun for me to figure it out for myself. This one involes a whole lotta numbers. I can't read or understand what I am supposed to do to read this message. I mean, I've read the information, but I seriously do not understand. He sent the .py file, and the messages that were encrypted...i just don't know how to use it to get to the message where I can read it. Is there anyway you or someone could do it step by step..or just do it for me?! lol. I just need to know what this says. Apparently it's an important message and I must read it. =] Thank you for your time. I hope to hear from you soon!
  -amanda