Any reliable obfurscator for Python 2.5

sturlamolden sturlamolden at yahoo.no
Sun Apr 20 14:11:07 EDT 2008

On Apr 20, 5:28 pm, JB Stern <notform... at sonic.net> wrote:

> Curious Steve, how do you pay the rent and by what authority do you
> speak for "The Python world"?  Your opinion couldn't be more wrong for
> programmers like myself who live by the code they write (as opposed to
> its support).

Are you afraid to show the code to your customer? Are you afraid it
will give you a bad reputatio? Are you worried about loosing future
contracts? Is your code really that bad? Then you better keep it
hidden from sight.

If this is the case, my advice to you would be to find a different
profession. Perhaps flipping burgers at McDonald's fits your talent?