py3k s***s

Sverker Nilsson sn at sncs.se
Tue Apr 15 00:30:05 EDT 2008

No one forces me, but sooner or later they will want a Python 3.0 and
then a 3.1 whatever.

I don't want that fuzz. As about the C versions, I am not that
worried. What's your point?

I just like want to write a program that will stay working. And maybe
I can go on with something else hopefully than just compatibility
fixes. They take some work afterall.

It seems hard with Python. Esp. 2 -> 3

Sverker