Important Research Project

Tim Couper tim.couper at scivisum.co.uk
Sat Sep 1 04:32:58 EDT 2007

a. If you had no response from a mailing, it probably means you have no
takers.

b. The fact that you send a request about a perl development to a python
mailing list raises concerns about your understanding of the nature of
this interest group

c. The technology you are trying to develop seems to be well developed
in, for example, python.

d. If you are in academia, you should be able to readily find comp sci
undergrads or graduates who might be able to help you for a
comparatively small  remuneration.

Tim

Dr Tim Couper
CTO, SciVisum Ltd