Important Research Project

E.D.G. edgrsprj at ix.netcom.com
Sat Sep 1 00:13:27 EDT 2007

"E.D.G." <edgrsprj at ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
news:13ddcvm1bsu3s94 at corp.supernews.com...
> Important Research Project  (Related to computer programming)
>
> Posted by E.D.G. on August 30, 2007 edgrsprj at ix.netcom.com

    This effort was not successful.  And I am returning to trying to slowly
make progress with the computer program I have been developing.

    I was hoping that there might be some people who had Perl chart and .exe
generation programs running on their own computer who could say, "Here is
how to merge them with Perl; here is how to use them; this is what they will
do, etc."  Or, I was hoping that someone would respond and say that although
they are using Fortran or Basic etc. instead of Perl, they would be
interested in getting a copy of Perl running, determine how to get those
routines running, and then pass along the information.  That would have
saved some time.

    I work on these projects all the time.  And it has been my experience
that the world of science does not have the type of organized structure at
this time to enable people to easily obtain that type of assistance.  I have
established an organization which will hopefully help with that problem.  It
might be going public at a Web site some time in the next year.

There were some questions regarding the computer program I discussed.  This
is what it does:

    It provides researchers with the a certain amount of ability to
determine if different events are somehow linked with one another.  For
example, it can be used to compare two or more earthquakes, earthquakes and
electromagnetic pulses, tornados and electromagnetic pulses, and even
earthquakes and tornados etc.

    It makes it possible for people to study events taking place deep in the
Earth by evaluating electromagnetic pulse data associated with those events.
Under the right conditions it can be used to forecast earthquakes.  That is
the reason it was developed in the first place.  You can see the type of
data it generates at the following Web page:

http://www.freewebz.com/eq-forecasting/Data.html

    The plan is that when it has chart and standalone .exe program file
generation capabilities, program copies will be circulated within the
earthquake forecasting community in the People's Republic of China.  It was
discussed in detail there at a scientific conference in December of 2003.
At that time it was too complex for widespread use.

    After the chart feature becomes operational etc. I am also planning to
contact U.S. government officials to see if one or more lectures can be
organized regarding the basic technology and theories, and the program's
capabilities.

These are personal opinions.