Bug: spurious indentation error

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Sep 29 02:04:09 EDT 2007

En Sat, 29 Sep 2007 01:43:53 -0300, Mridula Ramesh
<mridula.ccpl at gmail.com> escribi�:

> Lol, nope, I checked today too, and it happened again. Try running this
> as a
> script, not from the prompt -

I got a SyntaxError on line 10 as expected.
After correcting it, I got an `IndentationError: expected an indented
block` on line 23, due to a long line being wrapped onto the next line.

A syntax error may be reported some lines later than the actual mistake,
if the following lines build a good construct. For example, a missing
close parenthesis.

--
Gabriel Genellina