Python and RTF

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Thu Sep 20 12:27:29 EDT 2007

On 2007-09-20, Marco Bonifazi <marcobonifazi at gmail.com> wrote:

>> FWIW, I've added support for EMF graphics and enhanced the
>> scaling options for graphics:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python.announce/browse_threa...

> Oh, wonderful! Is licensed with the GPL and LGPL as like the
> previous versions are?

Yes.

> Then, can I put in my closed software and at the end of my
> development make a donation?

I'm really sure how the LGPL applies to Python applications.
AFAICT, it's been abandoned by the original developer, so I
doubt he's going to sue you. ;)

If you fix any bugs or add any features, it would be nice if
you'd send me a patch.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! There's enough money
                                  at               here to buy 5000 cans of