Python and RTF

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Thu Sep 20 12:33:49 EDT 2007

On 2007-09-20, Grant Edwards <grante at visi.com> wrote:

> I'm really sure how the LGPL applies to Python applications.

That should have read I'm _not_ really sure how the LGPL
applies to Python applications.  There are clauses about
providing a way for the user to replace the library and
whatnot.  I think that simply defining the API and allowing the
user to replace the .pyc file would be sufficient.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! ... or were you
                                  at               driving the PONTIAC that