Zope review

Istvan Albert istvan.albert at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 23:41:00 EDT 2007

On Sep 21, 7:04 pm, "Sean Tierney" <seanttier... at gmail.com> wrote:

> someone could contrast Zope w/ another Python framework like Twisted.

> I've been investing some time in learning Zope/Plone and would love to
> hear someone speak to alternatives.

Twisted is a networking engine, Zope is a web application framework,
Plone is a content management system, there is nothing to compare,
these are different applications altogether, it is not like you'd
replace one with the other

For applications that can be compared see Zope vs Django vs Pylons vs
web.py vs CherryPy. Google these and contrast away.