Try this

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Sep 17 07:09:26 EDT 2007

mensanator at aol.com wrote:
> On Sep 16, 9:27?pm, "Gabriel Genellina" <gagsl-... at yahoo.com.ar>
> wrote:
>> En Sun, 16 Sep 2007 21:58:09 -0300, mensana... at aol.com
[...]
>> What about the rest of the world that don't speak
>> English or even worse, don't use the Latin alpabet?
>
> When the rest of the world creates the next
> generation of computers, THEY can chosse the
> defaults.

Right, because of course US companies have no desire to do business with
the rest of the world.

I'm not given to ad hominem attacks, but this remark really seems to
indicate that "chauvinistic cretin" might apply to you. You'll be gald
to know you are unlikely to hear from me again.

Your perception of the development of information technology is so
skewed you would be better off knowing nothing.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119

Sorry, the dog ate my .sigline