Python 3.0 migration plans?

Ant antroy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 06:46:18 EDT 2007

I've posted my vote. However, I guess it won't be that simple in
practice. I suspect that the following is more likely:

1) Migrate to 3000 fairly soon after release for scripts and new
projects for which required third party modules are available for 3k
2) Migrate existing projects to 3k a) when frameworks/modules that
they use are available and b) if and when doing so would be
advantageous.

I suspect that many of the projects I have that are solid and are in
no imminent need of development will remain <3k for several years.

Cheers,

--
Ant