Python is overtaking Perl

Zentrader zentraders at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 18:39:21 EDT 2007

>So, all the decline means is that the number of  searches
> for "Python programming" releative to all searches done is declining.

Which makes sense.  There are an many python tutorial/code snippet
sites, sites that list those type of python sites, as well as the
python.org site which means that a Google search is becoming less and
less necessary.  I think the language is gaining more people because
it's an excellent language and don't really care what rank it has.