Looking for Delaunay triangulation module...

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Sat Sep 1 00:24:22 EDT 2007

On 2007-09-01, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo at geek-central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:
> In message <13dge9m2339ka68 at corp.supernews.com>, Grant Edwards wrote:
>
>> So for lack of a delaunay module, I'm stuck trying to port my
>> application to Win32.
>
> Why not run it under Cygwin? :)

:)

I'm hoping there is an easier way than trying to build a
half-dozen large Python extensions (and their supporting
libraries) under Cygwin.

It looks like VTK might do the trick.  I can do the
triangulation, I just can't figure out how to get the data out
of the object containing the results.  VTK isn't very
Python-friendly at all.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  LOOK!!! I'm WALKING
                                  at               in my SLEEP again!!