ANN: Albow 1.1 and Humerus 1.0

Greg Ewing greg at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Sep 24 22:16:35 EDT 2007

I have released an updated version of my Albow gui library for PyGame,
incorporating improvements made to it for my PyWeek 5 entry, and also Humerus, a
skeleton game framework built on Albow.

http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python/Albow/

What is it?

Albow is a rather basic, no-frills widget set for creating a GUI using PyGame.
It has been developed over the course of my last three PyWeek game competition
entries. I am documenting and releasing it as a separate package so that others
may benefit from it, and so that it will be permissible for use in future PyGame
entries.

--
Gregory Ewing
greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz