how to creating html files with python

George Sakkis george.sakkis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 13:02:58 EDT 2007

On Oct 27, 12:12 pm, "krishnakant Mane" <researchb... at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have one strange requirement,
> I need to create html files through python and add some data from the database.

The only strange thing here is that you think this is a strange
requirement :) This is quite typical, and practically required for web
development. As Diez pointed out, your main problem will be which of
the dozen or so template packages to pick. Depending on your criteria
(expressive power, syntax close to python, performance, stability
etc.) you may narrow it down to a handful.

George