pytz has so many timezones!

Jerry Hill malaclypse2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 08:56:12 EDT 2007

On 10/10/07, Sanjay <skpatel20 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot, Guys. The immediate step I think to take is having two
> combo boxes (dividing the data by '/'). Thanks for enormous response
> and the valuable suggestions!

The most elegant way I've seen to handle this in a graphical interface
(either a web app, or a full GUI), is to present the user with some
sort of map where they can click on their approximate location, and
then select the appropriate timezone from there.  I don't think that
the pytz module is set up to support that interface very well though.

--
Jerry