[ANN] Dabo 0.8.2 Released

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Fri Oct 26 14:17:20 EDT 2007

On Oct 26, 2007, at 1:23 PM, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:

>> 	We are also including DaboDemo and the visual tools in the download,
>> instead of making you grab those separately. We plan on integrating
>> Web Update-like features into these in the near future.
>>
> 	Let's see if I have this right before doing an "empty trash"... I
> can delete the directory I had for "stable" (containing three
> TortoiseSVN enabled subdirectories: Dabo, DaboIDE, DaboDemo), along
> with
> the DaboIDE and DaboDemo subdirectories I had under "dev"...

	That's right. The 'stable' branches are still available in
Subversion, but only read-only. No changes will be made to these from
now on.

	You can continue to use Subversion if you wish, but note that the
URLs have changed, since the framework, demo and visual tools are all
in the same trunk:

  svn checkout http://svn.dabodev.com/dabo/trunk/dabo
  svn checkout http://svn.dabodev.com/dabo/trunk/ide
  svn checkout http://svn.dabodev.com/dabo/trunk/demo