The Modernization of Emacs: terminology buffer and keybinding

Wildemar Wildenburger lasses_weil at klapptsowieso.net
Thu Oct 4 10:49:50 EDT 2007

Steve Holden wrote:
> Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
>> In message <mailman.1501.1191493515.2658.python-list at python.org>, Steve
>> Holden wrote:

>>> So, now you're telling me that the Garden of Eden was actually a
>>> *marketing campaign*?
>>
>> Different Bible book, different author, different original language.
>
> So Genesis was written in Hebrew? I have no clue as to where the
> manuscripts were found.

Am I missing a joke here? What are you talking about?

Different book? From what book would the first sentence in the Bible be,
if not from the first book (yeah yeah, from the publisher, haw-haw :-|)?

And Genesis and all other of Moe's books where written in Hebrew. No
doubt about that. Its (part of) the /Hebrew/ Bible, after all.
<URL:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah>

I can't program with discussions like this going on ;)
/W