Newbie packages Q

MarkyMarc marcsgbrevkonto at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 15:48:45 EDT 2007

On Oct 7, 8:00 pm, Bruno Desthuilliers <bruno.
42.desthuilli... at wtf.websiteburo.oops.com> wrote:

> > And sys.path is  /python/Test/bpack
>
> And you do wonder why you can't import ? Please reread with attention
> the first and third points listed above (following the 'But anyway').
> The 'Test' package is *not* in your sys.path.

I can say yes to the first:
The atest.py is in the right dir/package.
And the third. If it is not good enough that this /python/Test/bpack
is in the path.
Then I can not understand the package thing.

I also tried to put /python/ and /python/Test in the sys.path same
result.

What am I missing in the intra-package references. Can anyone provide
at working example?