Python - why don't this script work?

Ohmster root at dev.nul.invalid
Tue Oct 23 00:47:39 EDT 2007

"J.O. Aho" <user at example.net> wrote in
news:5o5bu7Fks244U1 at mid.individual.net:

> Check line 59 in the python script and you see which command you are
> missing. I bet you didn't read what it said on the page
> http://web.mit.edu/pgbovine/www/image-harvester.htm
>
> Install the programs that mentioned on the page before you use the
> python script.

I figured it out, see my other reply. I have to run this command begining
with "python". I still don't get the results I want but I think it is
because the images are protected with script. My other post in this thread
gives the details. If you have more ideas, I am all ears.

Thanks AHO.

--
~Ohmster | ohmster /a/t/ ohmster dot com
Put "messageforohmster" in message body