How to best send email to a low volume list?

chris chris.stromberger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:54:56 EDT 2007

I need to maintain a list of subscribers to an email list for a
"newsletter" that will be sent via a web form probably once a month.
I anticipate low numbers--tens to maybe one hundred subscribers at the
most.  Just curious what the best way to code this is.  Should I just
loop through the addresses and send one-off emails to each, or is it
better to somehow send to every recipient in one shot?  One thing I
would like to avoid in the latter scenario is each recipient being
able to see the entire list of recipients.  Also don't want to trigger
any kind of spam thing on my web host by sending out too many emails.

Anyway, any tips appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris