Unicode raw string containing \u

OKB (not okblacke) brenNOSPAMbarn at NObrenSPAMbarn.net
Sun Oct 28 03:24:36 EDT 2007

Steven D'Aprano wrote:

>>          How can I specify a unicode raw string literal that
>>          contains a
>>     single backslash followed by the word "universe"?
>
> The usual way.

    	That doesn't answer my question, since I asked for a unicode RAW
string literal.  Is this not possible?  (I was able to get what I want
using ur"\u005Cuniverse", although this is not totally ideal.)

--
--OKB (not okblacke)
Brendan Barnwell