racism kontrol

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Oct 3 23:57:57 EDT 2007

Wildemar Wildenburger wrote:
> Steve Holden wrote:
>> Wildemar Wildenburger wrote:
>>> (I aplogize for that last remark. I have nothing against turkish
>>> people, I just couldn't let the opportunity for a mean joke slip.)
>> Does this mean you are an equal-opportunity racist?
>>
> Yeah! Well observed. :)
> Although "equal-opportunity misantropist" might be a more fitting term.
> Whatever suits me to express my hatred towards humans. Race, gender,
> text editor ... you name it.
>
> /W
> (By the way: Accusing a German of racism is almost too easy an insult.
> Not that I had taken any, just saying.)

Sorry, you just failed the German test by evidencing a sense of humor
(or do I remember you warning me about that?)

You are an AI named Alan Turing, and I claim the £5,000 prize.

It's like accusing a Yorkshireman of meanness (Americans: "being
cheap"): it's tautologous ;-)

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119

Sorry, the dog ate my .sigline so I couldn't cat it