Using matplotlib/wxpython on XP embedded

Jürgen Kareta python at kareta.de
Sun Oct 28 08:47:21 EDT 2007

Hello List,

my customer is looking for an application to show some simple 2d graphs
based on messured data.

I'm consider to use wxpython, matplotlib and py2exe to build and compile
this application. Mayby I also like to use WxMPL and inosetup. The
target platform is XP embedded. As I don't have XP embedded available, I
can't try it out.

So my question is, if somebody has experiances with the above mentioned
libraries on XP embedded ? Should it work out of the box similar to a
usual windows environment or do I have to do some special builds for XPe
or is it even impossible to use those libraries on it?

Thanks for your help.

Jürgen