why doesn't have this list a "reply-to" ?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Oct 16 21:36:48 EDT 2007

Dick Crepeau <rhc2 at twcny.rr.com> writes:

> It seems to me the original question was how can I reply to a posted
> message.

By choosing whether you want to "reply to the author", or "reply to
the list". (Every message from the mailing list automatically provides
the correct infromation to make both options work correctly.) Then
invoking the appropriate function in your mail user program.

If your mail program has only "reply", then that's likely "reply to
the author". You need to find out how your mail program implements
"reply to the list", or pressure your provider if it's not implemented
at all.

--
 \       "One of the most important things you learn from the internet |
  `\   is that there is no 'them' out there. It's just an awful lot of |