Python iPod challenge

josetokyo at gmail.com josetokyo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 11:33:09 EST 2007

Hi guys,..

thanks for your thoughtful comments...
   as Alan says, its just a linguistic experiment...
   it seems the problem you guys found appears...
   when combining Windows OS and MSIE...
   (apologies...  m_._m )

Dont know how to fix it .(I am a begginer...)
    if some soul wanna help out...  the code is here...
    http://test-iq.web.cern.ch/test-iq/piton_is_easy.tar

Anyway it works fine with firefox :)

    Thanks!