Web update library in python?

Jorgen Bodde jorgen.maillist at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 05:13:59 EST 2007

Hi All,

Thanks for the input. Concering 'egg' it's not a web update for python
per-ce but it should be written in python to easily interface with
(wx)Python. As I believe it 'egg' is only a dependency downloader and
installer for python scripts right?

As for subversion, this is not possible as I want to provide people
wihtout the ability to have a subversion server but only a plain web
site, to download a file that can upgrade a local work copy. Requiring
either SVN locally or server side is not really user friendly ..

Thanks for your input!
- Jorgen