Drawing charts in Qt

Jeremy Sanders jeremy+complangpython at jeremysanders.net
Tue Nov 6 10:36:17 EST 2007

Michel Albert wrote:

> Has anyone ever successfully used these graphing libraries with PyQt?
> Or are there other graphing libraries available? In fact, my needs are
> modest. A Line- and Bar-Chart would solve the majority of problems.

Veusz does line charts, and stepped charts (which are almost like bar
charts...). It is implemented with PyQt4.

You can use the windows.PlotWindow widget in your PyQt4 app, but
unfortunately I haven't got round to documenting this properly... If you're
interested I can give instructions.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Sanders