Python web frameworks + adobe flex

Sells, Fred fred.sells at adventistcare.org
Wed Nov 21 08:25:41 EST 2007

slight shift of topic here.

I'm a newbie at standard web stuff.  Mostly java webstart and a little mod_python.

I experimented with Adobe Flex and really loved it for doing the front end.  The backend needs to provide xml, json or AMF (an adobe proprietary binary format). For prototyping, I was able to put xml or json responses in text files and used that to work out the UI and do some cool demos.  But I never got past prototyping, getting stuck in the "which python webfamework is best" mobius loop.

My Question: Does anyone have experience with Flex+Python and especially with Adobe's AMF.  I've got some time to try to setup a "standard" and am a bit short on hands-on experinece.