Python web frameworks + adobe flex

SamFeltus samfeltus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 10:57:27 EST 2007

I never used the Django AMF, I use JSON to go between Python and
Flex.  It works well, but lacks easy 2 way communication of course.
Interfacing with Flex is a gaping hole in the Python libraries.
Python needs a web framework that embraces Flex from the ground up,
HTML being such a limited web display technology.  There's not much of
a standard for Python and Flex, and in a short period of time, you
have to start rolling your own.

That being said, Django and Flex do blend well.