Qt Designer required for PyQt?

Yorgos Pagles y.pagles at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 03:07:43 EST 2007

Hi Kevin,
designer is not required for producing your UI, you can code it by
hand. The are examples in both the C++ distribution of Qt and PyQt on
how to do so but it is pretty straightforward, especially since you
have a background on other GUI toolkits.

My general approach is to create the "fancy" stuff my application
needs by hand and generate the trivial ones using the designer.

Regards,
Yorgos