Memory problem

Rolf Wester rolf.wester at ilt.fraunhofer.de
Thu Nov 15 05:47:58 EST 2007

Sorry, of course your are wright. I'm running Python2.5 on Linux, my
program imports numpy, matplotlib, sys and a python module of my own.
This module uses numpy and scipy.weave for imbedded C-code but no
extension modules. I though the code to be to large to show, I hoped you
could give me hint on what I could try.

Thank you in advance

Rolf