(MAC) CoreGraphics module???

David C. Ullrich ullrich at math.okstate.edu
Sat Nov 3 07:59:58 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 13:14:16 +0100, Tommy Nordgren
<tommy.nordgren at comhem.se> wrote:

>On 2 nov 2007, at 02.10, David C. Ullrich wrote:
>
>> [Why doesn't CoreGraphics work?]
>> --
>	There are Python wrappers for the Cocoa API. These can be used with
>binaries from Python.org.
>The name of the module is PyObjC, and can be downloaded from
>sourceforge.

Ah. I'd read about this in the context of using Python in Xcode
applications, which seems like something I definitely want to
learn how to do, but it was scheduled for "later"...

PyObjC will also allow a person to access Cocoa things from
an ordinary Python script? If so, keen.

Thanks.