What is python?????

Shawn Milochik Shawn at Milochik.com
Fri Nov 16 11:57:17 EST 2007

However, the python is not poisonous, so it is also edible if you can kill
one before it squeezes you to death. Despite this fact, it is not a major
food source for group members, due to our great respect for the mighty
python.

Shawn

On Nov 16, 2007 9:14 AM, Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe.de> wrote:

> * Cope (Fri, 16 Nov 2007 06:09:31 -0800 (PST))
> > please tell me what is python.This group is so crowded.
>
> A Python is dangerous snake[1]. This group here mainly consists of
> misguided snake worshippers. You'd better run before they come to your
> place...
>
> Thorsten
> [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythonidae
> --

Please read:
http://milocast.com/2007/07/31/this-i-believe/

A good reason not to say "I don't know -- what do you want to do?"
http://xkcd.org/330/