Using Python To Change The World :)

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Wed Nov 14 08:10:16 EST 2007

dominiquevalentine at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello, I'm a teen trying to do my part in improving the world, and me
> and my pal came up with some concepts to improve the transportation
> system.
>
> I have googled up and down for examples of using python to create a
> city street but I can not find any.

http://www.gis.usu.edu/~sanduku/public_html/dissertation/outline/node23.html

"""Automobile traffic has a very extensive body of literature involving
simulation. Most people in the industrialized world deal with automobile traffic
on a daily basis, and many studies are funded annually to alleviate existing or
potential traffic problems. Several academic journals are dedicated exclusively
to automobile traffic dynamics, new textbooks on the subject are published
regularly, and the number of articles published each year dealing with
automobile traffic number in the hundreds.
"""

while they may not be in Python, I'm sure you can find modeling systems to do a
you want to do for far less effort than it would take to re-create them from
scratch.

--
Speech-recognition in use.  It makes mistakes, I correct some.