Replacement for HTMLGen?

Gerrit Muller gerrit.muller at embeddedsystems.nl
Fri May 4 03:08:29 EDT 2007

 > That said, can someone recommend a good replacement for
 > HTMLGen?
<...snip...>
 >  Granted, I know HTML doesn't change (much) but it's at least
 > nice to know something you're going to be using is maintained.

Joshua,

I am happily using HTMLgen. I do think that maintenance has not been
required, since HTML didn't change. It is pure Python, so it doesn't
require any recompilation for Python updates.

If you need HTMLgen send me an e-mail and I will send you a zipfile.

kind regards, Gerrit Muller

--
Gaudi systems architecting:
http://www.gaudisite.nl/