cgi.py bug submitted to source_forge - Martin v. Löwis

Joe Salmeri JoeSalmeri at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 20:02:31 EDT 2007

I submitted a patch quite a while back for a bug in cgi.py (see source forge
1159139)

Martin, I posted this here, hoping you would see the message.

Back in March 2007 you were looking at this bug and updated the item on
source forge looking for more details.

I have documented the bug further for you and have also included a test
script which demonstrates the problem and also demonstrates how the patch
fixes the bug in cgi.py

Please take a look at the additiona information and test script (at source
forge bug 1159139) and let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks for taking time to look at the patch.

Joe